City of Labyrinths
Toronto City of Labyrinths is a Project to create a labyrinth within walking distance of every Torontonian inside the city limits of Toronto Ontario Canada.
Labyrinths are placed in public spaces and public events such as neighbourhood street parties and major city festivals like Pedestrian Sundays.
The City of Labyrinths Project was begun by HiMY SYeD in 2002.
- Labyrinths in Islam – Hidden in Plain Sight . . . Five Times a Day
- Pedestrian Sundays Kensington Market, 6th Anniversary of the Blackout – Pin Wheel Labyrinth Game
- Ossington Avenue Blackout Party – Walk a Luminaria Candlelight Labyrinth
- Sand drawn labyrinth washes away at Woodbine Beach
- Prairie Drive Park / Warden Woods Labyrinth as glimpsed through eastbound TTC subway train window
TagsBeach Bellevue Square Park Blackout Party Blue Carpet Chartres Chinatown Chinese Knotwork Christie Pits Park Cul de Sac Emma TeRrA Finger Labyrinth In Progress Islam Karen Sun Kensington Market Labkarenth Lake Ontario Muslims Ossington Avenue Painted Patterns Pebbles Pedestrian Sundays Pin-Wheel Prairie Drive Park Prayer Purple Ramadan Roblocke Avenue Sand San Francisco Splash Pad Subway Temporary Train TTC Wading Pool Warden Woods Water Window Woodbine Beach
Tag Archives: Blue
By HiMY SYeD | Published: Sunday, August 2, 2009
The Christie Pits Park Wading Pool Splash Pad Labyrinth is now done. The circuits are painted in azure blue and royal purple with 10 undefined rectangular spots for future artwork, designs, secret messages or whatever. I doubt I will do anything more with this one, so hopefully someone will fill in the empty spots with some [...]